Last updated: November 23, 2018
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of New Frontier Exploration and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by New Frontier Exploration.
New Frontier Exploration has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that New Frontier Exploration shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
• The information provided in this presentation pertaining to New Frontier Exploration (“NFX” or the “Company”), its business assets, strategy and operations is for general informational purposes only and is not a formal offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, options, futures, or other derivatives related to securities in any jurisdiction and its content is not prescribed by securities laws. Information contained in this presentation should not be relied upon as advice to buy or sell or hold such securities or as an offer to sell such securities. This presentation does not take into account nor does it provide any tax, legal or investment advice or opinion regarding the specific investment objectives or financial situation of any person. While the information in this presentation is believed to be accurate and reliable, NFX and its agents, advisors, directors, officers, employees and shareholders make no representation or warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of such information and NFX expressly disclaims any and all liability that may be based on such information or errors or omissions thereof. NFX reserves the right to amend or replace the information contained herein, in part or entirely, at any time, and undertakes no obligation to provide the recipient with access to the amended information or to notify the recipient thereof.
• The information contained in this presentation is intended only for the persons to whom it is transmitted for the purposes of evaluating the Company. The information contained in this presentation supersedes any prior presentation or conversation concerning the Company. Any information, representations or statements not contained herein shall not be relied upon for any purpose.
• Neither we nor any of our representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this presentation by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this presentation. Additionally, the Company undertakes no obligation to comment on the expectations of, or statements made by, third parties in respect of the matters discussed in this presentation.
• This presentation is confidential and is intended, among other things, to present a general outline of the Company. The contents are not to be reproduced or distributed to the public or press. Each person who has received a copy of this presentation (whether or not such person purchases any securities) is deemed to have agreed: (i) not to reproduce or distribute this presentation, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Company, other than to legal, tax, financial and other advisors on a need to know basis, (ii) if such person has not purchased securities, to return this presentation to the Company upon its request, (iii) without the prior written consent of the Company, not to disclose any information contained in this presentation except to the extent that such information was (a) previously known by such person through a source (other than the Company) not bound by any obligation to keep such information confidential, (b) in the public domain through no fault of such person, or (c) lawfully obtained at a later date by such person from sources (other than the Company) not bound by any obligation to keep such information confidential, and (iv) to be responsible for any disclosure of this presentation, or the information contained herein, by such person or any of its employees, agents or representatives.
• Certain information in this presentation and oral statements made in any meeting are forward-looking and relate to NFX and its anticipated financial position, business strategy, events and courses of action. Words or phrases such as “anticipate,” “objective,” “may,” “will,” “might,” “should,” “could,” “can,” “intend,” “expect,” “believe,” “estimate,” “predict,” “potential,” “plan,” “is designed to” or similar expressions suggest future outcomes. Forward-looking statements and financial projections include, among other things, statements about: our expectations regarding our expenses, sales and operations; our future customer concentration; our anticipated cash needs, our estimates regarding our capital requirements, our need for additional financing. Forward-looking statements and financial projections are based on the opinions and estimates of management at the date the statements are made, and are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements and financial projections. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements and financial projections are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. We cannot guarantee future results, level of activity, performance or achievements and there is no representation that the actual results achieved will be the same, in whole or in part, as those set out in theforward-looking statements and financial projections.
• By their nature, forward-looking statements and financial projections involve numerous assumptions, known and unknown risks and uncertainties, both general and specific, that contribute to the possibility that the predictions, forecasts, projections and other forward-looking information will not occur, which may cause the Company’s actual performance and financial results in future periods to differ materially from any estimates or projections of future performance or results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and financial projections. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations include, but are not limited to: business, economic and capital market conditions; the heavily regulated industry in which the Company carries on business; current or future laws or regulations and new interpretations of existing laws or regulations; legal and regulatory requirements; market conditions and the demand and pricing for our products; our relationships with our joint venture partners; our ability to conduct exploration on our ground; failure of counterparties to perform their contractual obligations; systems, networks, telecommunications or service disruptions or failures or cyber-attack; ability to obtain additional financing on reasonable terms or at all; our ability to manage risks inherent in foreign operations; litigation costs and outcomes. Readers are cautioned that this list of factors should not be construed as exhaustive.
• The forward-looking statements and financial projections contained in this presentation are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement. Except as required by law, we undertake no obligation to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements or financial projections. Prospective investors should not construe the contents of this presentation as legal, tax, investment or other advice. All prospective investors should make their own inquiries and consult their own advisors as to legal, tax, investment, and related matters concerning an investment in the securities of the Company.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.